Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Ahhh, the power of  
Oxymorons!

     Lately, I have come to find that oxymorons are kind of like chocolate--a daily dose can do me good. And why not, they're like little jokes wrapped up into two words. They're like teeny, tiny little brain-teasers to see if your awake. So, without further ado, here are a few to make you smile and maybe even giggle today.


Bittersweet
soft rock
a fine mess
absolutely unsure
brilliantly dull
clever fool
definitely maybe
dull roar
bare naked
good grief
hasten slowly
girly man
going nowhere
running idle
act naturally
dimwit
known secret
near miss
objective opinion
critical acclaim
pretty ugly
exact estimate
 

1 comment:

  1. Oxymorons are great! My favorite is jumbo shrimp. Ha ha! Hey, I posted today on shellisue.blogspot.com. Come check it out and vote for your favorite mini pitch of my book. And if you click the follow button I'd be extra happy!

    ReplyDelete