Monday, May 13, 2013

Hello, everyone! My name is Stephanie Morley and I am about to embark on something even more terrifying for me than the act of child birth...Starting a writer's blog! (Que the gasps) I know, I know, you're probably thinking one of two things:

1.) What's the big deal? 
or 
2.) That's not that big of a deal. 

But hold on folks. Before you think any further, know this...I am a novice. Sure, I have made up a multitude of stories in my head and may or may not have shared them with a few family members and friends. But never have I ever written them down, tried to perfect them and then share them with complete strangers before! Eeeek! (Que my scream) So, I suppose what I am trying to say is this:

I am a writer who is perfecting her craft every day. I will be commenting on my progress, posting things that inspire me and sharing a bit of my own writing. Although I do not enjoy making mistakes and blunders in front of a few-possibly hundreds-I will for the sake of improvement. So with that said, I invite you with timidly open arms and ask that you be kind. Remember, we all must start somewhere and this is my starting point.    

No comments:

Post a Comment